Throughout his career, Lee Vaccaro has worn many leadership hats: CEO, COO, CMO. More importantly, he’s able to put on whatever hat is necessary for the job at hand. As a purpose-driven executive, understands the importance of doing one thing and doing it well.
Vaccaro has excelled from an early age, winning an Academic Games national championship in high school. He started his first business in his college apartment. Vaccaro was only 25 years old when BCD was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in America.
Regardless of the endeavour, Vaccaro has shown an aptitude for innovation. He has displayed tremendous marketing skills across multiple industries. He successfully moved his retail storefronts online, licensing his business model in the process. He applied aerospace technology to the consumer marketplace, developing industry-leading products. He understands the importance of internet marketing as a managing partner for a company specializing in search engine optimization.
- 2010 – current – President, Beau Monde, Inc. (www.beaumondebeauty.com)
- 2006-2007 VP of Corporate Development for Lew Aerospace, Inc. specializing in government contractor sales with General Dynamics and Northrop Grumman and relationships with DOD, FBI, FAA and other government entities
- 2006-2008 CEO, Co-Founder Lew Racing, Inc. Las Vegas, NV
- 2003-2005 CEO, Founder BCD2000 (www.bcd2000.com )
- 1993-2000 CEO, Founder BCD Computer Distributions, Inc Tampa, FL